Monday, November 21, 2011

Flashback

Here are some of the loveliest things I miss from my trip to California in August. Ahh, the warm weather, the cool people walking down the streets downtown, driving fast (faster than in Oregon at least), and the wonderful food. I wish I could somehow transport myself back there. While I'm waiting for that invention to happen, I'll just start saving up for the next trip in...after I get a job.
I love the vibe, the fast paced crowds and the cool casual feel.

Eating some che at Bambu in San Jose.

Walking around at Santana Row, beautiful.
Kara's Cupcakes. The smores cupcake was the best, hands down.


A bakery that only sells moon cakes and egg tarts.

The line that we stood in for 3 hours to get egg tarts, they were worth it.
I would hate to drive in San Francisco.


Interesting, all I did was eat during this trip.

With love,
        Christine