Friday, November 25, 2011

Winter Wish List!

Christmas is almost here  and unlike most of my family and friends, I've already started a wish list. Undoubtedly, they match some of the upcoming or current trends that I've been searching but can't find the perfect one. If my sisters, or friends are reading this, you can get a head start now!
  • Maxi Chiffon Skirt
  • Asymmetrical Dress
  • Saddle Shoes *I couldn't wait until Christmas and I got it for myself already, teehee.
  • Cape
  • Elegant Chiffon/Silk Blouse with a bow
  • High Waist Pleated Trousers
  • Sterling Silver Ring I can wear everyday
  • Intricate Rings (stacked, stone..etc)
  • Over sized Sweater
  • Tuxedo length shirt
  • Fur vest
  • Fur Snood/Lapel
  • Stacked Heels
Inspirations



Asymmetric Sweep Chiffon Sheer Shift Dress at Romwe.com

Sam Edelman Sequin shoes
Retro Exaggerated Color Ring
YSL look a likes from Romwe.com

Image 1 of ASOS Faux Fur Pom Pom Snood
Faux Fur Snood from Asos.com
With Love,
         Christine