Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Must watch.

Like most little girls, I had dreams of being a princess, a mermaid, or a super spy. However, my love for fashion and photography never hindered. I've always wanted to be a fashion designer/model/fashion mogul. Speaking of which, I can't keep my eyes off this new show on E!, called Scouted. I did some research and Beri Smither, the model mentor was from Salem, Oregon! Maybe, there is still hope for me. Fingers crossed. I also just finished watching the season of Project Accessory, with Molly Sims as the host. If I could, I would take home all the jewelry and handbags they make on that show. I'm so inspired to DIY some stuff of my own, check in the new year for some projects!

Beri Smither.
Molly Sims on Project Accessory


With Love, 
         Christine