Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Shopping in Studs

The weather in Oregon is hard to predict or to tame for that matter. We Oregonians don't get much sun or warm weather until around May. That would be nice...if we were vampires. Hmm, actually that doesn't sound so bad to be immortal. Anyways, there's always rain pouring down or its cold to the point where all you want to do is snuggle in the comfiest sweater you can find (hideous or not). That makes it hard for me to take fashion photos, so I end up sitting next to my heater doing DIY projects or playing tennis (if I feel extra motivated to do so). This time was too good of an opportunity to pass up, because I went shopping! >:) Killing two birds with one stone, oh yeah.

Bag:Steve Madden; Dress:Forever 21; Rings:H&M
You can tell I was excited for some Izze.YUM


With Love,
Christine