Tuesday, August 7, 2012

USA nails

My eyes have been glued to the screen watching team USA in the Olympics this entire week. Among my favorite athletes are Missy Franklin, Gabby Douglas, and of course Michael Phelps; Congrats to all! I have to say though, I noticed all the women in swimming had their country's flag painted on their nails. So in order to support the U.S. Olympic team, I made this nail diy so that you can support team USA as well! :D
A picture is worth a thousand words so I thought it would save some time explaining the process. :P
What I used:
Tape
Stars(you can find these on Ebay)
*Toothpicks and water (easy application of the stars) 
   Dip one end of the toothpick into the water and pick up a star, apply the star to the nail and use the dry end of the pick to push and position the star into place.
Red: The Thrill of Brazil by OPI
White: Chill by Maybelline 
Blue: Russian Navy by OPI
Top Coat (seals the stars so they don't fall off!)




With Love, 
        Christine