Monday, February 6, 2012

Tag, you're it!

Let's make gift tags!Alrighty, I've been wanting to do this project for a long time but never got the chance to do it until now. They're a cute way to add a personal, fun touch to any gift. The nails that you see from these pictures are also seen here.
First, you need to create a template for all of these gift tags. I just used the back of an old notebook I no longer used instead of getting out a new manila folder; I'm trying to be green. Hopefully the pictures explained it for you! A picture is worth a thousand words, I must be a great writer then (haha). :P
What you will need:
Cardboard/Manila Folder
Thick paper with patterns
Ribbon (5 inches long)
Hole Puncher
Hot glue gun
Pencil
Ruler
Scissors

Now that you know how to make gift tags, you're it. Try it on your own!
With Love,       
         Christine