Monday, July 23, 2012

Day trip to Seattle.

Did you know that Portland, OR is the largest city between San Francisco and Seattle?
Cool huh? Anyways, I've been making weekend trips with my family to Seattle, WA since I was a baby! Yet still, the city never ceases to amaze me. If you ever get a chance to visit Seattle, you must go to the Pike Place Market (for coffee lovers out there, the first Starbucks is in this market)!

The halibut fish n' chips from Lowell's loacated in Pike Place.
You have to visit Piroshky Piroshky.
In Seattle, might as well have Seattle's Best Coffee. I had cocoa trio...because I don't drink coffee. eheh
The Gum Wall.
Pain au chocolat at Le Panier. <3
A cute alley does exist! @ Post Alley
I'm loving those lights.
I call it art.
Seattle's Great Wheel.
My ear cuff :D from H&M
Looking down at all the blue tops!
The Space Needle.

 In my opinion, Seattle, WA is a larger Portland, OR. So, come visit Portland, OR first, I'll have all the spots for you visit!:)

With Love, 
        Christine